[Fit Index] How it works & Understanding the score
Fit Index is a flagship feature of the Movn app that assesses your level of physical activity. It creates a score by synchronizing your health data from the health apps (Google Fit, Apple Health) on your devices (phone, smartwatch).
The Fit Index algorithm was designed following the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO).
What does my score mean?
Your Fit Index score reflects your physical health, ranging from 0 to 100, calculated over the past 30 days:
- Less than 30: Your physical activity is minimal.
- Between 30 and 55: Your physical activity is moderate.
- Between 55 and 70: Your physical activity is good.
- Between 70 and 80: Your physical activity is very good.
- Over 80: Your physical activity is excellent and corresponds to more than 20,000 steps per day.